CRAZY BULK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your agreement to use this website is bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All material contained and presented on this website, including but not limited to text and graphics is our copyright or similar rights, unless otherwise expressly stated.
- We reserve all its rights and strictly forbid any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited for your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- Any copies of the pages of this website which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- We do not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
- Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
- In particular, our services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and are not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific medical or other decision. Appropriate independent medical advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over liability is subject to these disclaimers.